Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nievel 3

Hola! Me llamo beverley. Como estas?

hehe ...
ala lang ...
Last saturday, November 6, 2005. I had my first class on my spanish lesson for level 3. Oh! well! actually,it is the second day, however, i wasn't not able to attend the first class held on Oct. 29. Why? because I didn't have any sleep that day. and I need to go to work at 11pm. Fortunately for me, According to my new classmates that the class haven't really started. They were just give an outline, homework and was asked to introduce themselves in spanish. :)

I was so impressed with my new professor, se llama Sr. Jorge. He is great.REALLY! According to him, when we are in level one it is okay to say "Hablo español um pocito" ; level 2 " Hablo espanol um poco: pero en Nievel 3 it should be "Hablo español".I just wish he would help us develop our confidence in speaking spanish. I believe that's the most effective way for us to be able to speak fluently the language. I feel like a one year old struggling for the words. I guess that's why it is easier for the children to learn a foreign language. They are more comfortable in making mistakes as they learn and improve.

He has given us some homeworks about "un dia normal" (this is the assignment that was given last saturday) and next, we are given pictures of an everyday activity and we need to use the reflexive and reflexive-infinitive verb. Last, since the spanish language of Instituto will be standardized. We are given a sheet of paper with instruction for us to be able to take the sort of beta test online. I almost forgot we also need to come up with five questions in spanish about a certain topic. Oh! well so many things to do :) but it's okay i'm having a lot of fun.

Next time, i blog i'm gonna do my best to write in spanish :)

Hasta luego :)

1 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

Thank you for reminding me about the standardization effort of Instituto. Will apply hora mismo.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home