Friday, November 04, 2005

4 November 2005

Saturdays I attend my Spanish class in Instituto de Cervantes. Learning Spanish reminds me of 2 year olds trying to speak and getting very frustrated because they do not have enough vocabulary. Well, actually, better than a 2 year old since I have access to the dictionary or even better, to the www.freetranslation.com. A life-saver for me on many occasions.Last week, I got an email from my cousin with instruction that I translate a series of emails (all in spanish and highly idiomatic at that) for her boss. When I told her that I was only in level 2, she retorted that it should be good enough. Since she has already boasted to her boss about her cousin who was studying Spanish, I felt that if I did not do the job, it would be a bad reflection on my cousin. And thank heaven for freetranslation.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home